Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally back in the game after a while

+2
Critically
DemetriusA
6 posters

Go down

Finally back in the game after a while Empty Finally back in the game after a while

Post by DemetriusA June 4th 2012, 16:45

Greetings to everyone! I am DemetriusA, some of you might know me, some might not. For those that don't here's a short presentation of who I am and what I've done for this country in the past:

I came to this country a long time ago, when it was freshly liberated from foreign occupation. I presented my desire to your then president, Olv007, to help rebuild a fallen country and establish an organized army to make sure that occupation would not happen again. He said yes and thus, I began serving this country as its Minister of Defense for two and a half mandates and its first general.
I managed my goal and the eBelgian Military was created. I have only to thank Olv007, Elynea and Ragoth for allowing me the time needed to do so and those of you who enrolled in it at the time and offered me your full support and trust. Contrary to popular beliefs, it was well organized and its members truly seemed to bond and enjoy their time spent in it. I become quite nostalgic when I remember the "Beer Barons" or that little newspaper I created known as the "eBelgium military" which even now serves the nation so diligently
DemetriusA
DemetriusA
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Finally back in the game after a while Empty Re: Finally back in the game after a while

Post by Critically June 4th 2012, 21:16

I KNOW YOU ! \o/

welcome in RB !

Critically
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Back to top Go down

Finally back in the game after a while Empty Re: Finally back in the game after a while

Post by boer jan June 5th 2012, 07:46

welcome,
glad to see ancient players coming back in action again.

btw BAF is not a Belgium MU any more but a private army now
boer jan
boer jan
Forum Trainee
Forum Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreasC June 5th 2012, 15:55

Welcome!
AndreasC
AndreasC
Forum Trainee
Forum Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Helviro June 11th 2012, 11:02

long time Demetrius, you were a big one when i started some time ago.

welcome back!
Helviro
Helviro
Forum God
Forum God

Back to top Go down

Post by NLSP June 13th 2012, 20:31

welcome Smile
NLSP
NLSP
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down